|Company Name||SuperStream Inc.|
|Founded||December, 1986(started as McCormack & Dodge Japan K.K. in Japan)|
|Head Office||Nomura Fudosan Tennozu Bldg, 2-4-11 Higashi-shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-8526|
|Tel/Fax||Tel:+81-3-6701-3647 / Fax:+81-3-6701-3641|
|Capital||100 million yen|
|Shareholder Composition||Canon IT Solutions Inc.
Hitachi Systems, Ltd.
|President and CEO||Satoshi Tsunoda|
|Website URLs||https://www.superstream.co.jp/ (Corporate Website)
https://www.superstream.jp/ (Members Website)
|West Japan Office||Tosaboridai Bldg., 2-2-4, Tosabori, Nishi-ku, Osaka city, Osaka 550-0001
Tel:+81-6-6447-4931 / Fax:+81-6-6447-4935
- Dec.McCormack & Dodge Japan K.K. established. General accounting system “GL” released
- Dec.Company name changed to Dun & Bradstreet Software Japan
- Apr.Started development of C/S-supported ERP “SuperStream” series
- Aug.Company name changed to D&B Technology Asia Co.,Ltd.
- Jun.Accounting basic module of SuperStream GL series released
- Dec.Company name changed to SSJ K.K.
- Feb.SuperStream-CORE released
- Apr.Became ARGO 21 Corp. 100%-owned subsidiary
- Dec.SuperStream implementation exceeded over 2,000 companies
- May.SuperSteam-CORE Version 2.0 released
- Oct.SuperSteam/400-CORE (IBM iSeries 400 supported ver.) released
- Feb.SuperStream-CORE series MiracleLinux supported ver. Released
- Jun.SuperStream Implementation exceeded over 3,000 companies. SuperStream-PR+ (payroll management system) released
- Sep.SuperSteam-HR+ (human resources management system) and field/HR (human resources reporting, referral system) released
- Aug.Certified SuperStrem Specialist started. SuperStream-CORE Version3.0 released
- Sep.SuperStream implementation exceeded over 4,000 companies
- Sep.Certified SuperStream Professional started
- Apr.Privacymark certified
- Aug.superstream-uno (growing company aimed entry package) released
- Sep.superstream-connect (system integration tool) released
- Mar.SuperStream implementation exceeded over 5,000 companies
- Apr.ARGO 21 Corp. amalgamated with Canon System Solutions Inc. Became subsidiary 100%-owned by newly established Canon IT Solutions Inc.
- Jul.SuperStream Users Group established. ISO14001:2004 certified as Canon group integrated authentication
- Dec.Business management solutions “SuperStream-NX” released
- Apr.SuperStream IFRS policy announced
- Jul.Certified SuperStream-NX Specialist started
- Sep.Certified SuperStream-NX Professional started
- Nov.SuperStream implementation exceeded over 6,000 companies
- Feb.SuperStram-NX SaaS supported ver. released
- Aug.SuperStram-NX Group Enterprise Management released
- Jan.SuperStram-NX Global supported ver. released
- May.Company name changed to SuperStream Inc.
- Sep.SuperStream-NX HR payroll released
- Dec.SuperStream-NX system integration tool released
- Mar.SuperStream implementation exceeded over 7,000 companies
- Apr.Automatic manual creation tool, iTutor for SuperStream released
- Jul.SuperStream-NX voucher management option released
- Dec.SuperStream-NX cloud connection option released
- May.SuperStream-NX group management mobile option released
- Aug.SuperStream-NX My Number-supported functions released
- Dec.Hitachi systems, Ltd. made a capital participation with SuperStream.